Sore throat from allergies, white patches on throat, near tonsil area. On post nasal drip. Cause of concern?

I just recently got over a sore throat from either allergies or strep .. I don t think it was strep because it went away on it s own, I had the post nasal drip . I m 17 and I just noticed white patches on both sides of my throat just past the cheeks and a bit on either side of where my tonsils used to me.. Do you know what s wrong with me because I m starting to get worried! Also, I don t have any pain with this which also worries me.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012