Sore throat, fever, teeth was inflamed and sore, hard to eat. Any suggestion?

Hey. I have had this flu since last week Thursday. The mild sore throat occurred on Sunday with a fever that continued through to Tuesday evening. Then when I woke on Wednesday morning, I found that the gum on the roof of my mouth behind my front teeth was inflamed and was very sore. Also, my gums at the side of my molars have the same problem. Since then, I have not been able to eat properly especially concerning hard foods and fruits. I know I need my Vitamin C but they just keep stinging! Help!?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013