Sore throat, fever, taken Levee. Now pain and blisters in throat. Want medicine

hello dr,i am 18 yrs old and im suffering from viral infection from the past 3 days,my problem started with a sore throat and then i got fever ,my doctor advised me to take1)unik p, delcon and levee 500,my fever subsided but i am having severe pain in my throat and feel that i have got blisters around my throat,i am not even able to take water due to pain in swallowing and would like you to advise me some medicine which can give relief to my throat,
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012