Sore throat, fever, shaky body, and burning sensation during urination. Chances of herpes?

I recently got pretty sick. I thought with the flu since I ve been running fever off and on for 4 days now. With a sore throat , also my body gets all shaky when I get cold like uncontrollable went to the bathroom, it burned very badly when I urinated. I thought maybe it was a UTI , but I looked and noticed I had about 3 bumps or sore looking bumps in my vaginal area. They don t itch and they don t bother me unless I m urinating. Other that I would never notice them. My glands down there are also alittle swollen as well as my lymph nodes on my neck are too. The sores are not close together and just look like tiny bumps. I know they say this is a sign of herpes, but is there any chance that it could be something else?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013