Sore throat, fever, numb tongue and difficulty in breathing. Increased heart rate with a bad taste in mouth. What could be the reason?

My symptoms started 7 weeks ago with a sever sore throat . I have had three lots of antibiotics . Two weeks ago I passed out and ended up at an emergency doctors with a temperature of 39.4 and a fever. The fever subsided after 4 or so days but I was left with a sever sore throat and numb Tongue , my breathing can also be affected it for example it is cold or I do any exercise which raises my heart rate . I also have a bad taste in my mouth and a loss of taste. The best way to describe the pain is a burning sensation in my mouth and down my throat. I have had a swab which didn t show anything. Furthermore, at no stage have my tonsils been swollen rather my glands have been. I am really worried about what this could be.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012