Sore throat, fever, diarrhoea. Taken Amoxicillin, Tylenol. How to get relief?

I went to sore throat and fever . Had to climb 4 day hike to manchu picchu so i got a pink over the counter amoxiclin and knocked out the fever with tylenol . My sore throat didn t go away but still had fun and toughed it out. I m home now and my guts hurt!!! not enough for an apendix but i ve got diareaha and it feels like something big won t come out. it has been 5 days and now my anus is soooo raw. I feel a little better but concerned maybe something is stuck because its lasted so long. could it be a worm or am i crazy and should wait a little bit. PS i have no insurance
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012