Sore throat, feel intense pressure in nose, pain in Adam's apple and back of throat on blowing nose. Cause?

I have had a very sore throat for several days now. Feels like strep , but I had my tonsils taken out when I was about 20 because of colonized strep. I was on antibiotics about a week ago for a chest cold, but now this has started and when I blow my nose, I feel a lot of pressure and pain in my adams apple and back of my throat. Should I go see an ENT specialist to figure out what is going on, or just treat with more hot liquids? I ve been drinking lots of tea with honey , and chicken noodle soup for the last three days. Today I also started drinking some coffee with chololate Muscle Milk protein powder to try to get some protein into my system. Thanks!
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012