Sore throat, fatigue, diarrhea, swollen lymph nodes in neck and armpits post exposure. Chances of HIV?

I had sex 8 weeks ago wth a doctor...he was inside me for less than a minute before putting on tr middle of sex he switched condoms was dark so I wasn t for sure but I think he did....I ve asked him 3 times since if he did change te condom and if he s std and HIV negative and he assured me he was both. He sad he d never had an std in his life I tested negative at 7.5 weeks but am on corticosteroids for Addison s disease...and tested then because of symptoms of sore throat, fatigue, sinus like pressure, diarrhea, and swollen lymph nodes in neck and ATM pits at 7 weeks. Please help. What is my risk
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012