Sore throat, fatigue and sore ears after being treated for pharyngitis and asthma. Diagnosed with glandular fever. Cure?

Had pharyngitis and pretty bad asthma a month a go. Had 2lots of antibiotics. Still have sore throat and sore ears and are feeling fatigued. I have been diagnosed with glandular fever twice with a five year gap. All blood work came back as posiitive even tho youre not suppose to get it more than once. I have also been diagnosed with cfs . I amna very active person and run at least 10pm a day and kayak a few times a week. I train for competition in both sports. I am concerned that there may be a chance I have glandular again. I m also very very achey and have very bad leg cramps at night.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012