Sore throat, eatery eyes, fever, chills, headache post smelling mold. What treatment should be taken?

Hi. I am very worried. My upstairs bathroom was leaking and we discovered a pipe with a hole in it. It was leaking water into the room below it in the basement. I went into the downstairs room after a few days and discovered the carpet was soaked, it smelled terribly of mold, and you can even see mold growing on the carpet! After I spent about half an hour in the room, I started feeling sick about an hour later. It started with a sore throat , then went to watery eyes, fever , chills, body aches, and a headache . I am scared I may have been exposed to toxic mold! Would the symptoms appear that quickly? This was 2 days ago and I am still feeling horrible! What should I do?
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012