Sore throat, ear pain, blocked nose, taken CLAVAM 625 and Cipla ear drops

i was having throat soar 3-4 days later one fine night i have pressure in my ear and started paining. i did massage in my jaw point and immediately one ear pressured released and suddenly started another ear block so next i showed to ENT they first removed wax and later they gave me CLAVAM*625 capsules and Cipla ear drop and some nasal drop as my nose also blocked so but so since 2 day i finished taking capsules still i have air pressure in my ear. i just want to know why this suddenly happend and what kind of problem i have?
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012