Sore throat, ear and jaw pain. Taking Tylenol and aspirin. Mucus in throat. What do I have?

My throat is soar on the right side, and at time the pain is so bad that it causes my ear and jaw throb. I began feeling this pain on Sunday afternoon after eating lunch, I took a nap with the air condition on and when I woke up I noticed the pain was there. I've been taking Tylenol Cold Sore Throat (Liquid) and Bayer Asprin for the pain. For the past 2 mornings when I've woken up I have thick mucus in my throat thats hard to get out. What do I have and what should I do??
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013