Sore throat due to blisters on tonsils. Took a round of Augmentin, still spots exist. What could it be ?

Last Thanksgiving, I had a sore throat . I looked in the mirror and saw what looked like blisters on my tonsils, similar to those that might be on your feet , with pus inside. I went to the clinic the next day, and the PA said I had normal, healthy tonsils. About a month later, I went to another clinic about the same thing. They did a mono and strep test, both were negative. They did acknowledge the blisters. Now, nearly a year later, the blisters look similar to deflated balloons and I still have pretty bad sore throats. I finished a round of Augmentin , for strep. Two days later the spots on my tonsils started hurting again. I am wondering what this could be, and do I need to see an ENT?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012