Sore throat, dizzy spells, diagnosed to be viral, have runny black clumps. Serious?

I ve been ill since Saturday gradually getting worse. Started with sore throat which I thought was tonsillitis but doctor confirmed it wasn t but that my glands were up. I ve not eaten since Saturday however yesterday started getting dizzy spells. I went to doctors yesterday who suspected it would be viral. Had an awful night being sick even with a mouthful of water so couldn t swallow any tablets. Through the night and most of today the sick was runny black although all I had was water. A doctor came and gave me an injection to try stop the sickness however I am still being sick just now it is black clumps.. I don t want to keep calling the doctor but really do feel I ll and have a 7 year old to look after too. Can t even get out of bed. Is this black clumps in my sick ok? I m missing Uni also so hoping this doesn t last much longer
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013