Sore throat, difficulty swallowing, sores on tip of tongue, inside upper lip. Treatment?

My throat has been very sore, there is actually a raw spot in the back when I checked. Its hard to eat or swallow . I was diagnosed with strep and I ve been on antibiotics for 5 days, the symptoms have subsided somewhat but I recently have some painful sores on the tip of my tongue and the inside of my upper lip . I sometimes find blood in my spit and on my toothbrush and this morning I found dried blood on my lips. Whats likely wrong with me?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013