Sore throat, coughing and chest pain with loss of voice. Swollen stomach. Need to see a doctor?

Hello, I m 19 and I had a sore throat 4 days ago, then 3 days ago I started coughing and having a chest pain then a day after that the pain stopped but the coughing increased and I lost my voice completely. Today I woke up having the worst chest and throat pain ever and the coughing has increased and also my stomach is swollen and aching me. I m using panadol cold and flu , clarinase and drinking lots of hot fluids. Is that enough or should I go and see a doctor?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013