Sore throat, cough, mild fever, runny nose. Can I start antibiotics or wait?

Hi , i have a sore throat & cough for the past 2 days. Mild fever and runny nose too.The cough is pretty bad since the past couple of hours. I was out in the sun last couple of days travelling in the city. Should I visit the doctor (and probably start on antibiotics, given that there is flu doing the rounds in bangalore) or shall i wait a couple more days. Am having paracetemol 500 mg (Crocin/ D cold etc). male, 29 yrs, 72 kilos,
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013