Sore throat, cough, congestion, tiredness, fever after hurricane sandy. Emergency?

I got sick right after Hurricane Sandy, got better or felt like I did 2weeks after wards. (Started witha sore throat , Cough , congestion, and tired) About 3 weeks ago it came back and now I have a lump on my noids that moves from the left to the right. New Year s Eve I had a fever 103.5 I broke it by taking a bath but now ii have a horrid headache can sleep for 10hr get up for 4 then back to sleep. Still congested and it hurts to exhale, I was putting off going to go see my dr but nothing is helping and now I can t get an appointment till next Monday should I go to the ER?
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013