Sore throat, cough, chest pain. Have acid reflux. Is it throat cancer?

Though I have been diagnosed with Acid Reflux (4-5 yrs ago at the age of 54), instead of taking the medication for it, I changed my diet (no fried foods, salt or sugar) but still drink at least 3 glasses of wine a day (I know! that s bad and probably on the road to alcoholism ). Sore throats, mostly mild coughing and occasional chest pain still exist. Should I be concerned? My last cigarette was over 25 yrs ago. How do I know I m not experiencing signs of Throat Cancer? My daily dose of vitamins-1000mg Calcium, 800mg Magnesium , 1tblsp bee Pollen , 1000mg vit. D. I also take a hormone therapy pill called Femoston conti 1mg/5mg which I ve been assured by my doctor is a very low dose. I sleep really good with only the occasional stress. Thank you in advance Cathy Gorgensen
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012