Sore throat, cough. Telfast, otrivin and relefast prescribed for allergy. What are the side effects of tranexamic acid?

Hi! I he have been having and sore throat with cough... my doc. has prescribed me the following:
1) For allergy: Telfast 120 mg, Otrivine (Nasal spray) and Relestat (Eye Drops)
2) For Cough and chest congestion: TRANEXAMIC ACID 500
While the allergy prescription is working well , my cough has deteriorated (lots of yellow phlegm). As I got worried, I browsed about Tranexamc Acid... and the results were not comforting... Tomorrow I will try to meet a physician, Should I stop or continue? Please advise! Thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013