Sore throat, continuous cough, no fever, suspicion of mold and ragweed allergy. Suggestions?

Hi I have had a sore throat with no fever and little coughing for weeks. My nursing babe seems similar with an additional crazy diaper rash that could be yeast . Seems from talking to family and coworkers that this is something going around but it seemed to start with allergies when the mold and ragweed was high. Have you been seeing a lot of this and do you have any suggestions? Could it be West Nile as I am in central TX?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012