Sore throat, cold, leg pain, CT scan of nasal passages and allergy tests showed allergy to pollen. Which medicine should be taken?

i have had a sore throat and cold for a couple of days now and today my legs are aching pretty bad. just wondering if i should see a doctor or just let it run its course? also i have problems with my nose running constantly and have done allergy shots to no avail. they say its just allergies cause i had a ct scan of nasal passages and the allergy testing which said i was allergic to pollen , certain oak trees, ect... i have to have tissues with me 24/7..are there any meds you can suggest to help this? i use nose spray which does help a little bit but does not stop it..
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012