Sore throat, chest heaviness, stabbing pain in diaphragm, headaches, chest infection. Treatment options?

Hello. I have very sore throat and coughs and extremely heavy chest . I am short of breth and can t take a deep breath. I have a stabbing pain under my left rib near where I imagine my diagram to be. My upper back along the bra strap line is so tight I can t breath when this pain occurs u struggle. This pain comes and goes. But when it s there I feel like I am being stabbed. I have head aches also. What could this be. I am on anti biotics at the moment with suspected chest infection but its getting worse. I am always tiered and struggle to wake on a morning. Please help.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012