Sore throat, cannot swallow, smoker. Throat or larynx cancer?

hi my name is michael and im 23 years old and i been a smoker for 6 years but i stopped smoking last year in july to this past past september like 27th cause of my anxiety but i decied one day to smoke and i been having alot of ciggerettes lately in a row and now i got like its not a bad sore throat but its sore and i cant swallow good or breath good because my neck feels like it got saliva stuck almost of the bottom of the neck and im worried that it might be throat or layrnx cancer because i started smoking this week and smoked alot that now i feel like its cancer the reason why i feel like i cant swallow or breath or anything but my throat dont really hurt and i cant spit cause its hard for me too spit also
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012