Sore throat, cannot swallow. Is it strep throat or tonsillitis?

Hello My name is Katie and I m using my moms email. ok so on Sunday I went to see my new baby cousin and after that my throat got so sore I could barely swallow and it gets slowly better through the day and once I wake up for school it s like it was on Sunday. I don t take medicine I have no allergies and I never get sick. Please help me is it streap throat or that tonstalitus thingy and today I found a small white line on the back of my throat. Thatnk You, Katie :)
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012