Sore throat, body pain, headache, hoarse voice, nasal congestion, weakness. Laryngitis?

I am a 15 year old girl and I was sick yesterday with a sore throat and slight headache . I had my Mom look at my throat and she said it did not look red and so I thought I had post nasal drip . The only thing was that I did not have a runny nose. When I woke up this morning my throat was feeling tight and sore and I had body aches. I had some breakfast and then laid on the couch and ended up falling asleep for 3 hours. I felt a lot better after my nap and then a couple of hours later my voice got really hoarse and now I have nasal congestion . I also feel weak. My question is do I have laryngitis or something else?
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012