Sore throat, body pain, fever, hot and cold flashes, hurts to swallow

I got a sore throat last thrusday and woke up with body aches on friday and hot and cold flashes as well, with a slight fever , now that it being sunday the right side of by throat hurts so bad to swallow that its woke me up and my ear hurts as if i have an infection? i dont know what to do i am in constant pain and it doesnt seem to go away.... what should i do? wait to call the my family dr in the morning or go to the hospital?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012