Sore throat, blisters, ring worms, cold sores. Had oral sex, heavy smoker. Suggest?

Hi, I had sex with an unknown girl 3 years ago. I had used condom.That was the first and the last encounter. She did not perform any oral sex on me. I just licked her vagina for about 4-5 seconds. I have not experienced any symptoms since then of any STDs. I got tested for hiv and hepitites. Both the results were non-responsive. I have not had fever also for these 3 years. Recently I had fever for 2 days with sore throat(I smoke heavily). I had noticed tiny blisters i.e., very very small above my lip the day after the fever. I went to the doctor and he said there could be many reasons for these blisters and he prescribed some tablets. In 2 days without even having an outbreak these blisters were gone. I have never had cold sores through out my life. I have had ring worms on my inner thy. I have had this from 4 years.No blister formation happens. My questions: 1. Do you get herpes for performing the oral sex act for as little as 4-5 seconds. 2. Is there a possibility for any other stds. 3. If these are the symptoms what are the tests to be followed to get the confirmation.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013