Sore throat and swollen lymph node after having oral sex. HIV chances?

Hi dr! 6 weeks ago I had unprotected oral sex and it was just that i recieved a blowjob and nothing else. I tested by in home oraquick at 2 weeks:negative, 31 days: negative, 6 weeks: negative. However, since the begining of the 5th week i have been experiencing a sore throat only on one side and a swollen lymph node on one side. No fever or rash and I think i am losing weight not sure if its stress or due to HIV . Can those be acute HIV symptoms? or am I just over thinking stuff?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013