Sore throat and headaches after a bad sleep. Why do I have ear pain?

Hi, i woke up more exhausted than ever about 7 days ago Where no amount of sleep would suffice. A day later I had a Sore throat and a pounding headache a day after that, add white patches on my throat That have been getting worse each day; the white patches are Only on the right side. I also have pain swallowing and ear pain Only on the right side as well. I am out of town Nd cannot get to a Doctor until at least Tuesday and was hoping to gain some insight ad to What I might have.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012