Sore throat and ear, dizziness. Steroid shot and amox tr-k clv 500-125 mg, no relief. Cancer?

I have had a sore throat and sore ear for couple weeks also im dizzy alot and alway have heart burn . doc gave me a steroid shot and amox tr-k clv 500-125 mg . i took it all and i still have one sore like a blister on back of my throat on right side and still dizzy and sore under my jaw on right side. although ive win feeling my glands so could have been y gland iz sore. im 35 and i do smoke and scared cuz sore wont heal and ear pain and dizziness still there. is is throat cancer?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013