Sore throat, advised Sudogest. Feels like stuck in throat, lump in nasal passage. Any cure ?

I have a sore other symptoms...i went to the doctor and he said i didn t have strep throat ...he put me on pseudoephedrine (Sudogest)...this sounds nasty, but...i stuck my finger in the back of my throat and near the nasal passages i felt a lump and it is very sore...its on my right side..and i have swollen lymph nodes...i ve had this for about a week...please help thank you...i feel great other than this pain in my throat
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012