Sore, thirsty, loss of energy, metallic taste in mouth, headache, skin lesions. On fluorouracilo and asiaticosido. Help?

Yesterday both my wife and I awoke feeling very sore, thirsty, difficult to wake energy, and I had a metallic taste in my mouth. We returned to bed by 2 pm and slept until 830pm. No appetite, slight headache, sore all over and thirsty Good night sleep, refreshed, but I'm still with metallic taste and a little sore. No nausea, no odors, decreased urination but clear. No medical history, no medications but I am currently (3 weeks) undergoing daily applications of fluorouracilo and asiaticosido for skin lesions.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013