Sore testicle, discomfort while urination. Did urinalysis. On medication for gonorrhea and chlamydia. Symptoms persisting. What to do?

I went to the doctors office three weeks ago about discomfort while urinating and a sore left testicle . They examined me and did a urinalysis , then gave me pills for gonorrhea and chlamydia . I ve yet to hear from a public health nurses about any positive diagnosis. The irritation while urinating is still there and still have discomfort in my testicle. Could the problem be trechomonas? If not, can you help?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013