Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Sore testicle, discomfort while urination. Did urinalysis. On medication for gonorrhea and chlamydia. Symptoms persisting. What to do?

I went to the doctors office three weeks ago about discomfort while urinating and a sore left testicle . They examined me and did a urinalysis , then gave me pills for gonorrhea and chlamydia . I ve yet to hear from a public health nurses about any positive diagnosis. The irritation while urinating is still there and still have discomfort in my testicle. Could the problem be trechomonas? If not, can you help?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  21
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response

Thanks for your query,

burning micturation shows infection of urinary tract.
so first you should confirm about your urinalysis.
and add antibiotic with alkaliser in your treatment .
Drink water 1-2 litre daily.
Answered: Mon, 7 Jan 2013
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor