Sore testicle after walking up hill. History of herniated disc. What is this?

Excuse Dr. A.S. Keerthi I was walking up a hill a minute ago and felt a tear where my thigh and torso meet right at the top of my scrodom. Immediately I felt a sorness on my left testicle9it is still hurting). I do alot of heavy lifting and herniated a disc in my back a while back. I also noticed burping from deep in my throat . but no blood was in my urine or no blood in my spit ? What is it, should I go to the hospital?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012