Sore tailbone, sex headache, history of bladder sarcoma. Have nerve damage. Treatment?

recently started getting sex headaches. the pulsating and throbbing pain starts at the base of my skull and working its way up to the entire brain. throbbing is excrusiating. worse than lumbar puncture headaches i ve had before. it lasted for 2 or 3 hours the first time i had it. i thought it was a migraine but next time i had sex i realized it was just when on the verge of orgasm . i ve had cancer in my life. sarcoma of the bladder that was removed 6 years ago. during the operation i had nerve damage. hypersensitivity in the inner thighs and lack of control. my back seems to have compensated and i experience back pain regularly. i m on gabapentin 600mg 3 times a day althought i stopped taking it due the weight game and drowsiness some time ago. baclofen for the muscle relaxer, 10mg 3x a day or as needed. 4mg dilaudid every 4 to 6 hours. i do only take the dilaudid as needed because i don t want to get a resistance to it. lately my tail bone has been really sore. i have been sitting for a few hours at a time at the computer and think it may have somethign to do with this new chair. its comfortable by i don t have much padding on the buttocks lol. the soreness i get there is pretty intense like it takes time to get up or sit back down and so forth. i have recently started testosterone shots since my levels were low. 200mg testosterone cypionate. my question is what can i do for treatment? i can t imagine abstinence as a cure...quality of life would be worse than it is now with nerve damage and pain.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012