Sore, swollen eyelids, redness around eyes, skin very tight. Allergy? How to get relief?

I have sore and swollen eyelids and the redness around the eyes. Even my cheeks looks more red than usual and this red blush starts from my eyes ( my face looks red with this look). I didn t put any make up on today but it just getting worst and worst. The skin is very tight and sore around the eyes. I didn t eat anything unusual yesterday and I used the same creams on my face... Is it allergy?! What can I do to calm it down and ease the pain? Thank you, eva
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
sign and symptomps are of allergy
after exposure to particular allergen it takes 3 wk to allergy to go away fully
take lot of warm water
add antiallergic cleritin 1 mg od for 3 week
apply neosporin h eye ointment on eyes
chromal forte eye drops tds
apply calamine on face
this will start reducing but may take 3 week to fully subside