Sore stomach, soreness below breast, above belly button, tender back. Causes?

The last 6 months probably, I wake up in the mornings with my stomach sore, sometimes the hurt/soreness wakes me up. At first it s hard to move just to get up because of the sore hurt feeling. Its located in the middle tummy area, below the breast but above the belly button...and around to my back area --- back is not really sore, but is tender. After being up for a few minutes, it usually goes away.. Any idea what this would be?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  151 Awaiting Answer