Sore stomach, gas, hot flashes, cold sweats. Acid reflux, hiatal hernia. Help?

I have acid reflux and a hiatal hernia . My stomach has been really sour lately after eating, lots of gas and belching . My GI doctor suggested changing my meds and if I don t improve, do an upper scope again (it s been 4 years.) Last night I got hot flashes and cold sweats and was headachy and nausous. Went to primary care doctor this morning who ruled out the flu or another type infection. Said I may be working on an ulcer? Have you ever heard of an ulcer causing hot flashes (not heartburn , more like a hot flash across my chest and upper back/shoulders)? Was given somethng for the nausea but that s all she could recommend.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013