Sore stomach, dizziness and gas problems. Taking tetca. Have hiatus hernia and gastric erosions. Could that be causing the symptoms?

This is Andrea. I have sore stomach , dizzy and fart problems. I am taking Tetca once a day mediciaton 40 mg morning and I am taking Rabrozapole 40 mg once a day in afternoon. I am diagonised with small hiatus hernia and two gastric erosions. The two medications that I am taking: Tecta since January 22, 2013 Rabrozaple since Feb 20, 2013. After Feb 20, 2013, my stomach is getting better. I got back to work and somehow I beleive I lift something or shovel snow. it s coming back i get dizzy, sore stomach and fart. What is that?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013