Sore stomach after drinking alcohol, bruised spot over belly button, red marks around eyes. Cure?

Hi, I have been having a sore stomach and overall not feeling well for almost a week. On the weekend I was out for my brother s 30th and was drinking. I have barely left my bed since that. I have quite a bit of pain and pressure in my stomach area. There is also a spot about an inch up and and an inch over from my belly button that feels bruised. As of last night I have now got red marks around my eyes. Any idea what this could be? By the way, I am female, 25 years old and weight approximately 121 pounds. Thank you =)
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012