Sore spot under jaw, neck throbs on standing, pain near Adam's apple, tongue feels swollen. Remedy?

hi i have had a sore spot under my jaw on the right side of the neck for 3 or 4 days now it gets worse when i sleep i wake up almost in tears when i stand up my neck throbs it hurts to touch my neck on the right side beside my atoms apple and the pain throbs up to the side of my jaw around the front of my ear my ear dont really hurt if i turn my head to the left it hurts to swallow and this morning it felt like my tongue was swollen up
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012