Sore spot on calf, painful, throbbing pain, redness. Have arthritis. Will I be okay?

hi I have pain and a sore spot to touch on my calf , like if you press a bruise it hurts, but no bruise, wondering if could be a clot, many years ago had a blood clot in lung,on asprin, leg is throbbing, but have been painting house and climbing ladder maybe pulled something. I am female and 39, no swelling no redness just throbbing pain from knee down the leg, and I suffer with arthritis and maybe that is all it is. thanks
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013