Sore spot on both lips of labia, tried loataderm, gives only temporary relief. What to do ?

on my labia i have spot on both lips . its sore at times. my caregiver says it looks like blood vessels that are doctor gave me loataderm but they are still there. i have a super-pubic cathater which was done Dec 2012. i got it in jan 2013 and still there. they will disappear for a bit, then they come back.. when i get a lot of pain down there,my caregiver checks and says they re back. do you have any idea what it might be. AAAA
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013
May 2013
There is possibility of some infection or folliculitis, that might have led to ulcer on one side.
And that ulcer might have caused contact ulcer on the other side at same spot.
Immobility, warm and humid areas will encourage these type of lesions.
So better to get examined by the gynecologist.
If she recommends you can go for swab culture and sensitivity from the ulcer.
One course of antibiotics and local anti - inflammatory creams can help in curing the lesions.
Try to change inner wear frequently and keep the area dry.
Sitz bath can give some relief.