Sore spot in the nostril which doesn't seem to go away. Reason?

I have a sore spot in my right nostril . The first time I got it was about a year ago and it felt like I woke up with a zit on the inside of my nostril. It makes my nose feel very tender in that area on the outside portion of my nose. It would eventually go away and then a few times it came back and if I don t pick at it, it will eventually go away. I haven t had it come back in a while, but just yesterday it s back, but in a different area of my right nostril (very close to the old area, but this time closer to the inside opening of my nostril. I do not suffer from allergies, but do feel like my nose is dry most of the time. I do have a habit of blowing my nose every day when I get out of the shower (while doing this I rub in insides of my nostril once or twice with the kleenex, not excessively). I have read online many things like MRSA , herpes , impetigo , etc...and I m starting to get nervous. I do work in health care and am currently finishing up my degree in a health related field and have been under lots of stress the past year. What could it be and could stress be contributing to why they are coming back?
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012