Sore spot between scrotum and leg, with clear liquid and blood, hurts while walking. Solution?

Hi, I have a large sore spot between the back of my scrotum and leg, it hurts to sit down and walk. it feels all hard around it. it is not filled with pus but more clear liquid and blood but i can t squeeze it as it hurts too much, i can do it a little bit and drain a little of the liquid and it goes down a bit and eases it as well but it then goes back. Updated: Think this is actually an abscess - after self diagnosis
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012