Sore soft lump above the rib cage. Family history of cancer, diabetes and high blood pressure. Sore muscles on the neck and back

I recently found a small, soft lump on my left side, below the breast above the rib cage. It moves when touched, sore but I believe its due to me messing with it. I am 28years old, no surgeries only known to have seven ulcers , three bleeding. I weigh 185 and I m 5 5. I ve never had lumps before, my family history has cancer, ulcers, breast cancer , diabetes , and high blood pressure . I ve been having pains but the pains are similar to my ulcers being active and irritated. My muscles are very soar from my neck down my back, all left side. I m a bit nervous but am not thinking the worst, I don t have a doctor and haven t seen a specialist for my ulcers. I just want a piece of mind to know what it could be. I m ready to go to the hospital to ease the pain and worry.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013