Sore shoulders after TDap vaccination. Swollen lymph nodes on the neck, collar bone. Should I be concerned?

About two weeks ago, I received the TDap vaccination . My right shoulder was sore which the nurse told me to expect however a few days ago while rubbing my shoulder (right), I noticed two swollen lymph nodes; one near my collarbone and another closer to my neck and in that hollow space (for lack of a better description). The nurse told me if there would be swelling, it would be in my armpit which is not the case. Any advice?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012