treatment needs more precautions that has to be followed by the patient. Medication shows it effect if you follow the precautions. If you injure it again and again it never heals. Precautions to be followed are:
1. Keep the part immobilized for the time period as advised by you doctor.
2. Use slings and splints to keep the injured area of shoulders and arms from moving.
3. Begin an exercise to build muscle or tendon strength and range of motion with a physical therapist.
4. Stop all physical activity if their is any sign of pain.
injections helps in reducing pain and inflammation.
6. Harm up your body before starting any physical activity.
7. Rarely, surgery may be necessary, that is severe or does not respond to other treatments.
Hope you got your answer and consult your doctor for best possible treatment and follow his advises.