Sore/sensitive on the top of my penis, i have not done circumcision

I m a uncircumsized 14 year old male. About 2 weeks ago I noticed the tip of my penis was sore ...didn t think anything of it, now around the right side on the tip of the meatus it s very sore, sensitive and sometimes itchy, it looks as if a layer or 2 of skin was taken friction burn. When looking closer, there is small red dots in the sensitive area. It hurts the most after masturbation. I m curious as if this is due to the masturbation?
Asked On : Sun, 22 May 2011